Our products have been tested effective against a wide spectrum of viruses, bacteria, algae and fungi. To find out more contact:
NCH Surface Disinfectants Solutions
High traffic locations such as hospitals, supermarkets and shopping malls, transport hubs, offices and hotels increase the spread of infection. These are places most of us will come into contact with on a weekly basis.
Within these locations, specific surfaces such as door handles, production equipment, desks, reception areas and other customer contact points are easily contaminated with germs, bacteria and viruses, which can live on the surface for hours or even days.
NCH can provide a wide range of surface disinfection and sanitation solutions including Everbrite, our premium quat based disinfectant cleaner, Foam-n-Chlor chlorine based disinfectant cleaner and Domino, our popular alcohol surface sanitser.
To view our full range of disinfectants click here.
How to effectively clean and disinfect your surfaces
The process of cleaning and then disinfecting can be broken down into four simple steps:
- Pre-clean – wipe, sweep or pre-rinse the surface to remove excess waste. For heavily soiled surfaces use a degreaser.
- Clean and Disinfect – use a disinfectant cleaner to remove grease & soil and also kill any bacteria on the surface
- Rinse - remove the surface of any remaining grease, soil and disinfectant. For food contact surfaces rinse with potable water.
- Dry – use a dry clean cloth or paper towel to remove moisture from the surface.
Follow this systematic cleaning approach to ensure you cover all areas of a surface:
- Clean the whole surface by wiping left to right
- The repeat the clean by wiping top to bottom
What disinfectant application method should you use?
CLOTHS & MOPS
Applying a disinfectant product such as Everbrite using a clean cloth or mop. To ensure full coverage see the systematic cleaning approach.
Disinfectant products such as Everbrite can be applied using a spray. NCH carry a wide selection of sprayer options for delivering Everbrite.
To disinfect larger spaces such as class rooms or offices, a fogger will mist disinfectant into the room covering all surfaces.
NOTE: When using a fogger to disinfect, please ensure the room is clear of people and do not enter whilst fogging is in progress. Then allow a minimum of 1 hour ventilation time (ideally overnight) before re-entering the room.