CONDAT is present in the field of subsoil improvement by injection with chemical grouts.
We offer hardeners and organic reagents that react with the 爱的动作视频图片 爱的动作视频图片 ,91视线路二 91视线路二 sodium silicate by neutralising it. The grout formed by the water, sodium silicate and the CONDAT STAB reagent is very fluid and thus has the advantage of penetrating fine soils (initial permeability up to 10-6 m/s). When the reagent has completely reacted, it neutralises the sodium silicate and forms a silica gel.
In contrast to the mineral reagents normally used with sodium silicate, the CONDAT STAB range offers a much slower and/or more stable reaction kinetic, which gives the injectors the time needed to impregnate the soils in a satisfactory and uniform way.
Organic reagents for soil impregnation grouts
- Reagent with a reaction kinetic allowing good control of injection times
- Permeability after treatment less than 10-8 m/s
- Compressive strengh after injection can reach up to 10 MPa 爱的动作视频图片 爱的动作视频图片 ,91视线路二 91视线路二
- Biodegradable and non toxic for aquatic species
- Low grout viscosity (close to that of water)
- Grout with high penetration capacity
- Optimisation of density of injection sites
- Grout less basic than chemical grouts with mineral reagents
- Grout free from heavy metals, in comparison to mineral reagents
For more information on CONDAT STAB reagents or the local selection of sodium silicates, the formulation of the grouts, their implementation and a good match between the situation encountered and the solution to be considered, contact a CONDAT representative.