Bag filter system is designed for optimum filtration performance. Its range provides filtration solution for a broad variety of fluid applications in the process industry. They are particularly useful for filtering large volumes of high viscosity liquids. Bag filter is constructed of filter housing, filter bags, internal cage to support bags, positive sealing arrangement, & choice of end connections. The internal support ensures bags will not burst as high differential pressures build up during operation.
Unfiltered fluid enters the housing and is distributed evenly around the filter bags. Filtration takes place from inside to outside. Solids are collected on the inside of filter bag for easy removal. The filtered fluid then exits through the outlet pipe.
- High flow rates.
- Low pressure drop.
- High dirt holding capacity.
- Positive sealing arrangement to avoid bypassing.
- Suitable for PP Collar, Rigid Ring & Snap Band Bags.
- Quick opening Tri Clovers & Fly nut design.
- Easy to operate & low maintenance.
- Low down time.
- Flow rate up to 2000 m3/hr & More.
- Customized design available.
- Large-area, heavy-duty baskets.
- Housings are permanently piped.
- Covers are O’-Ring sealed.
- All housings made from SS 316 L, SS 316 & SS 304 are mirror polished to resist adhesion of dirt and scale.
- Carbon steel housings are sand blasted, epoxy coated & finally painted with two coats of synthetic enamel.
- ASME code stamp available.
- Multiple bag filter / Duplex bag filter / Jacketed bag filter unit designs are available.
- High temperature & High pressure design are available.
- Special options include filter bag hold-down devices, sanitary, Possibilities of different outlet connections,
higher pressure ratings, extra-length legs, heat jacketing and adapters for holding filter bags & Magnets design bag filter.
Bag filter system suitable for
- Ø 4″ x 10″ Long Filter Bag
- Ø 4″ x 17″ Long Filter Bag
- Ø 7″ x 17″ Long Filter Bag
- Ø 7″ x 32″ Long Filter Bag
Multiple bag filter system suitable for
- 2 Nos. Of Ø 7” x 32” Long Filter Bag
- 3 Nos. Of Ø 7” x 32” Long Filter Bag
- 4 Nos. Of Ø 7” x 32” Long Filter Bag
- 5 Nos. Of Ø 7” x 32” Long Filter Bag
- 6 Nos. Of Ø 7” x 32” Long Filter Bag
- 7 Nos. Of Ø 7” x 32” Long Filter Bag
- 8 Nos. Of Ø 7” x 32” Long Filter Bag
- 9 Nos. Of Ø 7” x 32” Long Filter Bag
Capacity: Up to 2000 m3 /hr
Material of construction
- SS 316L
- SS 316
- SS 304
- Super Duplex, Duplex Stainless steel
- CARBON STEEL (ALL GRADE)
- MILD STEEL
- ALLOY METALS
- LEAD LINING on Any Metal
- RUBBER LINING on Any Metal
- PTFE LINING on Any Metal
Bag filter suitable for bag configuration
- PP Collar Bag
- Rubber Collar Bag
- Snap Band Bag
- Rigid Ring Bag
- Flange Collar Bag
Gasket / O Ring Material
- Buna N
End connections available
- NPT / BSP Threaded
- Flanged Table E / Table F
- ANSI B 16.5 Flanged
- DIN Standard
- Tri Clover Adaptors
- SMS /Dairy End Connection
|Edible Oils||Sugar Cyrup|
|SBG – Single Bag Filter Housing||S1 – Style -1||A-SS 304||7″ x 32″ x 2 Nos||Duplex|
|MBG – Multiple Bag Filter Housing||S2 – Style -2||B-SS 316||7″ x 32″ x 3 Nos||Simplex|
|S3 – Style -3||C-SS 316 L||7″ x 32″ x 4 Nos|
|D-CARBON STEEL||7″ x 32″ x 5 Nos|
|E-CSRL||7″ x 32″ x 6 Nos|
|F-ASTM A 106||7″ x 32″ x 7 Nos|
|G-ASTM A 517||7″ x 32″ x 8 Nos|
|和朋友共享我的娇妻燕子和朋友共享我的娇妻燕子,亚洲成va人在线视频亚洲成va人在线视频||H-ASTM A 516|